Mistakes To Avoid in Painting Your Commercial Property in Phoenix, AZ
Painting your commercial property is a business move that will not only improve your property’s overall ambiance, but also greatly impacts your impact your business’s image and customer service.
A freshly painted property is a testament to your dedication to excellent service and customer experience, and your customers will definitely see that!
However, doing such a venture requires extensive planning and a ton of factors to consider – without properly going through these, you might be leading yourself towards a failed painting project,
So, if you’re trying to ensure that everything goes smoothly and right for your upcoming painting project, here’s something you might want to read!
Here are Mistakes To Avoid in Painting Your Commercial Property.
1. Not Going Through Proper Planning Beforehand
In painting your commercial property, one of the most important processes that you will have to do prior to the project would be planning for it accordingly, and overlooking this would often lead you to a rocky, and essentially unsuccessful painting project.
Proper planning and preparation are important for any painting project, and most especially in painting your commercial property, since there are more factors and risks at stake in this kind of project.
For starters, you will have to consider the best time to schedule your painting project – ideally, a time that would affect your business operations (perhaps, during off days or long weekends) the least.
You’ll also want to think of giving your customers a heads up about this project and offer them a service to temporarily provide and aid with their needs for the duration of your painting project.
You have to think of your painting project as a strategic business move that would benefit your venture magnanimously, and not just something you thought of in spur of the moment.
2. Forgetting To Consider Your Branding
Your branding as a business is essentially your identity, the factor that sets you from the competition and what your customers recognize you from; and forgetting this in painting your commercial property could be a costly mistake for your operations.
Having a distinct identity as a business owner is important since this is the factor that will make you stand out from the competition and the tool to attract potential customers, and eventually gain their loyalty in the long run.
So, in doing your painting project, always keep your business brand in mind and consider this in all creative-related decisions that you will have to make for the project.
However, if you are thinking of revamping your current brand identity, do keep in mind to:
- Maintain the fundamental elements that your customers first recognized you from;
- Don’t stray away too much from your original branding;
- If you can, consult with marketing specialists to avoid any major losses from a misleading, new brand identity.
3. Investing In Cheap Materials
Doing a painting project for your commercial property is often thought of as a strategic business move, thus, most business owners would like to spend as little as possible for maximum results.
However, investing in cheap painting materials will not be the genius business move you thought it would be.
While yes, you do get to initially save by buying cheap materials, using these for your painting project will actually cost you more in the long run.
Cheap painting materials are made from low-quality materials, which also allowed for its reduced cost, and will inevitably be more prone to damage.
This will just lead you to a repainting project sooner than you would have anticipated, doubling your expense in the process – which is money you could have saved if you’d only invested in high-quality paint materials in the first place.
4. Failing to Hire Professional Painters
Perhaps the most significant mistake you can make when painting your commercial property is attempting to do it yourself or hiring inexperienced painters.
Commercial painting is a specialized skill that requires knowledge, expertise, and the right equipment.
If it’s still unclear to you why you should hire paint professionals to paint your commercial property, here’s a list of reasons why you should:
- Expertise: Professional painters have the knowledge and experience to handle various surfaces, paint types, and techniques to achieve a high-quality finish.
- Efficiency: Professionals work efficiently, minimizing downtime for your business and ensuring that the project is completed within the agreed-upon timeframe.
- Quality Assurance: Reputable painting contractors often provide warranties, ensuring that you receive a high-quality, long-lasting finish.
- Safety: Professional painters prioritize safety and adhere to industry-standard safety practices, reducing the risk of accidents on your property.
- Cost Savings: While hiring professionals may seem like a higher upfront cost, it can save you money in the long run by preventing costly mistakes and the need for frequent repainting.
If you are in Arizona and need a painter or painting contractor you can trust, contact Prime Painting at 602-902-1584 for a FREE Estimate today! Or book online!
Our team has over 380 5-Star Reviews!
Related: Reasons Why You Should Paint Your Business Establishment in Peoria, AZ
6 Reasons to Hire a Professional for Exterior Painting: An Insight by Prime Painting